Friday, July 21, 2006

Green blog project


LG's green blog project... When she first blogged about it, I said sorry, I won't be able to join. Sim(b)ly because, I am a serial plant killer. The only plant that ever escaped was my money plant, that too because I put in a vase with water not soil!..

Although everyone in my family knows about my condition..and never let me go anywhere near their garden, my kids never give up.
My youngest got 3 bean seeds for me on mother's day, she planted them, watered(flooded the pot) every day. They were so keen that they lifted the plants out of the pot each day to see how long the roots have grown.. Two beans gave up their fight for survival. This one in the photo.. is a fighter..she is not giving up. She wants to be part of the green blogger project. So far there are three beans.. and I should make a dish with that!!!!!!!!!.. now that is going to be fun.

Further detail about the project or want to chew LG's brain.. contact her at
greenblogproject AT gmail DOT com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarahayeeee,

Thanks...Thats what I wanted. I can count 5 beans. Maybe you can make a 5 beans salad or something.
Why cant you post pictures of your food too like this? Just a shot before you eat? kothividaanaanu :)

starry said...

Your plant looks healthy and green. good job.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Did you make any dish with this? Can I take this as a dish less entry?